If you’re looking to get printed garments for your business, sports team or club, or maybe just for a friend’s birthday, the odds are you’ll be looking to have a selection of words and contact details printed. And that’s where we can help.
We offer a free design service when you place an order with us for customised printed garments.
All you need to do is provide us with the text you require, for example ‘Smiths Gardening Services’ and we’ll put together a simple logo for you to give your printed garments, and business, the edge.
1. Select a garment from our extensive range.
2. Fill out all your information on the boxes and options provided or request a quote.
3. Enter in the ‘additional information’ or ‘design guide’ boxes of what sort of style you want your logo to be: ‘can you put a wheel barrow above the wording’ etc including fonts, colours, images.
4. You can supply your own images by entering the image name in the designated field and then using our image uploader.
5. We’ll then create your logo, and email you a proof before printing.
6. Once approved we’ll print your logo on your chosen item and send it on its way.
Please call us on 01480 702116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss whether your idea or designs are suitable for print.
• Copyright. If you do not have permission to use a logo/design/brand name, we can’t print it.
• Please be aware not all logos or designs are suitable for print, we will contact you if anything needs changing or is not suitable for print.
• Logo design is only complimentary once an order has been placed and paid for, we do not offer a design only service.
• If you have a very specific idea and is something a bit more extravagant a charge may occur, generally starting around at around £25
• We are not a graphic design company, so unfortunately cannot spend an unlimited amount of time adjusting logos and designs. We understand the importance of design, and are more than competent and believe solely in our service, however please do not expect the type of after-care a graphic designer will provide, i.e. multiple changes, small tweaks and re-designs over a few weeks.